- Current Prices:$850,000 to $10,000,000
- Closed Prices:$850,000 to $4,650,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,212,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$901
- Association Fee Ranges:$275/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1907 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,029 to 9,857Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Claremont are about $440,000 – $4,250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, detached garage, off street parking, int access from garage, carport - 2 or more, side yard access and enclosed garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.