- Current Prices:$1,299,000 to $3,875,000
- Closed Prices:$1,145,000 to $3,650,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,850,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$801
- Association Fee Ranges:$177,$440 to $550/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1925 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,679 to 6,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Claremont Hills are about $465,000 – $3,550,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, off street parking, detached garage, enclosed garage and garage parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.