- Current Prices:$399,000 to $437,500
- Closed Prices:$373,000 to $479,000
- Median Sale Price:$427,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$177
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $160,$155 to $160/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1995 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,841 to 3,019Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Claremont represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Claremont are about $260,000 – $480,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.