- Current Prices:$437,500 to $499,000
- Closed Prices:$355,000 to $399,900
- Median Sale Price:$380,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$185
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $158,$153 to $160/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1995 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,841 to 3,019Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Claremont is a neighborhood in Miramar, Florida. Homes in Claremont are 2,300 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Claremont typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.