- Current Prices:$529,900 to $2,225,000
- Closed Prices:$369,900 to $1,700,000
- Median Sale Price:$674,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$603
- Association Fee Ranges:$195/quarter,$0,$0 to $216.62/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1904 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:527 to 5,186Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Clarendon is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Clarendon are about $370,000 – $2,095,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, assigned, lot, driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.