- Current Prices:$499,000 to $579,900
- Closed Prices:$610,000 to $699,900
- Median Sale Price:$612,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$132
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:3,660 to 6,242Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Clarendon represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Clarendon are $600,000 and sit on 1.5-acre lots with five bedrooms and five bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.