- Current Prices:$2,850,000 to $22,000,000
- Closed Prices:$1,615,000 to $3,891,000
- Median Sale Price:$3,600,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1753
- Association Fee Ranges:$404/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1937 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,812 to 7,440Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
Clarendon Heights is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Clarendon Heights are about $1,350,000 – $4,000,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are interior access, auto door, garage, attached and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.