- Current Prices:$1,069,000 to $1,285,000
- Closed Prices:$1,385,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,385,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$574
- Association Fee Ranges:$139.1 to $216.62/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,612 to 2,700Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Clarendon Park are about $830,000 – $1,500,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.