- Current Prices:$383,990
- Closed Prices:$317,000 to $394,000
- Median Sale Price:$340,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$285
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,126 to 1,883Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Clarendon Woods represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Clarendon Woods are about $200,000 – $350,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.