- Current Prices:$450,000
- Closed Prices:$159,250 to $575,000
- Median Sale Price:$337,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$198
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1959 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,120 to 2,803Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Clarks Point represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Clarks Point are about $140,000 – $530,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, 1-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.