- Current Prices:$189,900 to $199,900
- Closed Prices:$86,500 to $200,000
- Median Sale Price:$134,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $23/mo,$186 to $280,$68 to $74/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:975 to 3,082Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Clayton Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Clayton Village are about $60,000 – $210,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.