- Current Prices:$124,997 to $149,000
- Closed Prices:$100,000 to $200,000
- Median Sale Price:$135,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$97
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $23/mo,$186 to $280,$68 to $74/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:975 to 3,082Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Clayton Village is a neighborhood in Hudson, Florida. Homes in Clayton Village are 1,900 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Clayton Village typically have two spaces.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.