- Current Prices:$230,000 to $239,900
- Closed Prices:$55,000 to $247,000
- Median Sale Price:$220,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$82
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $64,$60 to $75
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1964 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:1,842 to 4,035Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Clear Creek Village is a neighborhood in League City, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1966 and 1992. Homes in Clear Creek Village are 2,400 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Clear Creek Village typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.