- Current Prices:$165,000 to $227,500
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $259,999
- Median Sale Price:$168,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$187
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1949 to 1950
- Sq. Ft.:802 to 2,210Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Clearview Park is a neighborhood in Dallas, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1949 and 1950. Homes in Clearview Park are 1,000 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Clearview Park typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.