- Current Prices:$299,000 to $493,000
- Closed Prices:$218,000 to $380,000
- Median Sale Price:$292,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$249
- Association Fee Ranges:$465,$0 to $522/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:1,260 to 1,630Sq. Ft.
Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Clearwater Point Tennis represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Clearwater Point Tennis are about $225,000 – $440,000 and sit on 1.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot, carport, street, garage, 1-car garage and 5-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.