- Current Prices:$550,000 to $995,000
- Closed Prices:$420,000 to $1,720,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,040,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$456
- Association Fee Ranges:$170,$276 to $818/mo,$0 to $276
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1904 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:825 to 3,994Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Cleveland Heights is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cleveland Heights are about $160,000 – $1,600,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, off street parking, detached garage, space per unit - 1, int access from garage, below building parking, garage parking, spaces - assigned, none, side yard access, guest parking, workshop in garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.