- Current Prices:$200,000 to $995,000
- Closed Prices:$115,000 to $224,000
- Median Sale Price:$219,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$175
- Association Fee Ranges:$10,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1914 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,006 to 4,692Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Clifton is a neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida. Homes in Clifton are 2,300 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on half-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Clifton typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.