- Current Prices:$182,000 to $189,900
- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $184,000
- Median Sale Price:$181,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$123
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$184/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,438 to 1,644Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Clifton Village is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Clifton Village are about $110,000 – $210,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.