- Current Prices:$229,000 to $450,000
- Closed Prices:$165,000 to $289,000
- Median Sale Price:$213,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$256
- Association Fee Ranges:$297 to $1227/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:580 to 1,935Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Clipper Condominiums is a neighborhood in Miami, Florida. Homes in Clipper Condominiums are 900 square feet on average and typically have one bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Clipper Condominiums typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.