- Current Prices:$235,000 to $290,000
- Closed Prices:$142,500 to $289,000
- Median Sale Price:$215,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$238
- Association Fee Ranges:$297 to $718/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:580 to 1,935Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Clipper Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Clipper Condominiums are about $110,000 – $345,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.