- Closed Prices:$391,000 to $700,000
- Median Sale Price:$445,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$403
- Association Fee Ranges:$1885/quarter,$675/mo,$662.43 to $916.3
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1961 to 1966
- Sq. Ft.:1,230 to 2,599Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1966. In general, homes in Cloister Beach Towers are about $300,000 – $790,000 and sit on 1.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, other, 1 space and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.