- Current Prices:$262,000
- Closed Prices:$262,000 to $305,000
- Median Sale Price:$282,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2014 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,935 to 2,320Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cloisters At Auburn are $255,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.