- Current Prices:$564,500
- Closed Prices:$499,900 to $712,200
- Median Sale Price:$550,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$212
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $215.22/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2014 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2,151 to 4,536Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Clover Hill at Brambleton is largely a attached home community. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2014 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Clover Hill at Brambleton are about $450,000 – $695,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.