- Current Prices:$134,900 to $149,900
- Closed Prices:$122,500 to $145,500
- Median Sale Price:$144,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$147
- Association Fee Ranges:$225 to $398,$244 to $316/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1992 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:846 to 1,130Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Club Caribe are about $50,000 – $150,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are other, guest parking, 1 space, 1 assigned space, garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.