- Current Prices:$165,900 to $186,000
- Closed Prices:$115,000 to $188,000
- Median Sale Price:$162,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$315 to $325/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1986 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:892 to 1,567Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Coach Homes At Mariners Village Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Coach Homes At Mariners Village Condominiums are about $85,000 – $165,000 and sit on 2.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.