- Current Prices:$135,000 to $164,900
- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $162,500
- Median Sale Price:$155,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$129
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $325/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1986 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:892 to 1,567Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Coach Homes At Mariners Village Condominiums is a neighborhood in Orlando, Florida. Homes in Coach Homes At Mariners Village Condominiums are 1,300 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 2.5-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Coach Homes At Mariners Village Condominiums typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.