- Current Prices:$175,000 to $600,000
- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $532,500
- Median Sale Price:$206,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$251
- Association Fee Ranges:$2235/quarter,$312 to $871/mo,$320 to $1035
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:2 to 1,142Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1974. In general, homes in Coastal Towers Condominiums are about $115,000 – $590,000 and sit on 2.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, lot and 1 assigned space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.