- Current Prices:$150,000 to $330,000
- Closed Prices:$190,000 to $265,000
- Median Sale Price:$212,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$309
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $300,$0 to $454/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1965 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:448 to 1,798Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1965. In general, homes in Coastal Towers are about $135,000 – $545,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, other and none.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.