- Current Prices:$150,000 to $440,000
- Closed Prices:$136,000 to $585,000
- Median Sale Price:$185,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$334
- Association Fee Ranges:$300,$0 to $454/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:468 to 1,799Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1965. In general, homes in Coastal Towers are about $135,000 – $545,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, other and none.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.