- Closed Prices:$299,000 to $399,800
- Median Sale Price:$347,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$1543/quarter,$340 to $515/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1966 to 1967
- Sq. Ft.:1,125 to 1,700Sq. Ft.
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1966. In general, homes in Coastal Vista South are about $300,000 – $400,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.