- Closed Prices:$315,000 to $329,900
- Median Sale Price:$324,877
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$899 to $969/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1964 to 1966
- Sq. Ft.:900 to 1,250Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1964. In general, homes in Coastal Winds are about $230,000 – $330,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, lot and 1 space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.