- Current Prices:$225,000 to $245,000
- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $224,000
- Median Sale Price:$201,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$280 to $305/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,333 to 2,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Cobble Creek is a neighborhood in Gurnee, Illinois. Homes in Cobble Creek are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Cobble Creek typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.