- Closed Prices:$260,000 to $289,000
- Median Sale Price:$274,800
- Average $ per sq ft:$209
- Association Fee Ranges:$365 to $376/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1983 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,228 to 1,340Sq. Ft.
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1983. In general, homes in Cobble East are $255,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.