- Current Prices:$158,900 to $315,000
- Closed Prices:$122,000 to $312,250
- Median Sale Price:$170,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$132
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$180 to $220,$145 to $281/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:800 to 3,968Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
In terms of home type, Cobblers Crossing features a handful of attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cobblers Crossing are about $100,000 – $315,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.