- Current Prices:$615,000 to $799,900
- Closed Prices:$330,000 to $799,000
- Median Sale Price:$527,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$265
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1940 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,172 to 3,380Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Cochran Heights is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cochran Heights are about $175,000 – $1,750,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.