- Current Prices:$139,800 to $154,900
- Closed Prices:$115,000 to $149,900
- Median Sale Price:$138,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$144
- Association Fee Ranges:$209 to $325/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1900 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:761 to 1,277Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Coco Parc Condominiums are about $60,000 – $160,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are other, none, garage, 1 space, 1 assigned space, lot, carport, open space parking and 2 or more spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.