- Current Prices:$279,900 to $325,000
- Closed Prices:$278,000
- Median Sale Price:$278,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$161
- Association Fee Ranges:$295/mo,$295 to $300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:1,428 to 2,141Sq. Ft.
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Coco Pointe is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 1999. In general, homes in Coco Pointe are about $220,000 – $325,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.