- Closed Prices:$277,500 to $288,500
- Median Sale Price:$280,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$295/mo,$215 to $295
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:1,428 to 2,141Sq. Ft.
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Coco Pointe is a neighborhood in Boca Raton, Florida. Homes in Coco Pointe are 1,900 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Coco Pointe typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.