- Current Prices:$180,000 to $319,900
- Closed Prices:$159,000 to $319,900
- Median Sale Price:$244,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$115
- Association Fee Ranges:$337 to $356/quarter,$111 to $119/mo,$0 to $135
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:1,146 to 2,971Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Coco Wood Lakes features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the needs of those looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $108 to $356. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,331 to as high as $3,665. Perfect for those with vehicles, many of these residences feature a driveway with a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.