- Current Prices:$259,900 to $325,000
- Closed Prices:$182,000 to $349,999
- Median Sale Price:$277,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$195
- Association Fee Ranges:$94 to $135/mo,$0 to $135
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:1,144 to 2,498Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Coco Wood Lakes represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Coco Wood Lakes are about $130,000 – $330,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.