- Current Prices:$239,500 to $350,000
- Closed Prices:$164,344 to $327,500
- Median Sale Price:$252,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$149
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $135,$94 to $135/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:1,144 to 3,194Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Coco Wood Lakes represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Coco Wood Lakes are about $130,000 – $330,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.