- Current Prices:$276,900 to $369,900
- Closed Prices:$159,000 to $309,500
- Median Sale Price:$249,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$356/quarter,$119 to $124/mo,$0 to $135
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:1,146 to 2,971Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Coco Wood Lakes represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Coco Wood Lakes are about $130,000 – $320,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.