- Current Prices:$370,000 to $429,900
- Closed Prices:$344,000 to $440,000
- Median Sale Price:$385,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$195
- Association Fee Ranges:$198.67,$140 to $214/mo,$305 to $640/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1993 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,687 to 2,425Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Coconut Cove represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Coconut Cove are about $250,000 – $440,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.