- Current Prices:$575,000 to $2,345,000
- Closed Prices:$750,000 to $4,250,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,055,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$566
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $100
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1919 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:689 to 5,746Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 8Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Coconut Grove Park are about $575,000 – $4,250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.