- Closed Prices:$216,250 to $251,000
- Median Sale Price:$235,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$144
- Association Fee Ranges:$225 to $260
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,229 to 2,279Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Coconut Key is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Coconut Key are about $150,000 – $310,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.