- Current Prices:$219,990
- Closed Prices:$163,900 to $225,000
- Median Sale Price:$186,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$157
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $265,$0 to $270/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:1,119 to 1,687Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 25Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Coconut Key is a neighborhood in Margate, Florida. Homes in Coconut Key are 1,300 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are other and 2 or more spaces, and homes in Coconut Key typically have three spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.