- Current Prices:$215,000
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $225,000
- Median Sale Price:$195,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$159
- Association Fee Ranges:$265,$0 to $270/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:1,119 to 1,687Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 25Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Coconut Key represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Coconut Key are about $95,000 – $225,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, 2 or more spaces, none and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.