- Closed Prices:$64,000 to $110,000
- Median Sale Price:$105,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$267 to $292
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1984 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:790 to 1,450Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. The luxurious amenities include bike - jog, billiards, clubhouse, community room, exercise room, game room, library, shuffleboard, sidewalks, spa-hot tub, street lights, tennis, and trash chute.
Coconut Palm Condominiums is a residential building in Delray Beach, Florida. It was constructed in 1984. Homes in Coconut Palm Condominiums are 950 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.