- Current Prices:$299,900 to $650,000
- Closed Prices:$205,000 to $515,000
- Median Sale Price:$284,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$207
- Association Fee Ranges:$165 to $573.57/mo,$610.63 to $2026/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,005 to 2,584Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Coconut Point are about $220,000 – $525,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.