- Current Prices:$229,400 to $320,000
- Closed Prices:$233,000 to $299,500
- Median Sale Price:$273,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$129
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $863/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,530 to 3,075Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
If you're in the market for a new home, Coconut Shores has a fantastic variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $499 to $863, master fees ranging from $333 to $499. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,546 to as high as $3,872 in this community. Most residences boast a traditional driveway and garage setup.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.