- Current Prices:$2,150,000 to $45,000,000
- Closed Prices:$1,055,000 to $14,375,000
- Median Sale Price:$3,100,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$716
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0 to $6000,$0 to $8200/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1926 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:3,036 to 21,235Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 12Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 13Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Cocoplum is a neighborhood in Coral Gables, Florida. Homes in Cocoplum are 6,900 square feet on average and typically have six bedrooms and six bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on half-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Cocoplum typically have three spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.