- Current Prices:$2,250,000 to $23,995,000
- Closed Prices:$1,950,000 to $19,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$3,000,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$750
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $7200/mo,$0 to $28000,$0 to $8200/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1926 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:3,036 to 21,235Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 12Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 13Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cocoplum are about $1,980,000 – $28,000,000 and sit on half-acre lots with six bedrooms and six bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.