- Current Prices:$334,900
- Closed Prices:$299,000 to $354,750
- Median Sale Price:$352,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$353
- Association Fee Ranges:$275 to $300/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:854 to 951Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in College Grove Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in College Grove Village are about $105,000 – $280,000 and sit on 3-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are street, carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.