- Current Prices:$92,000 to $349,000
- Closed Prices:$25,000 to $220,000
- Median Sale Price:$160,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:643 to 3,120Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in College Heights are about $50,000 – $275,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, other, carport, 2-car garage, 1-car garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.