- Current Prices:$421,900 to $550,000
- Closed Prices:$99,900 to $525,000
- Median Sale Price:$367,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$236
- Association Fee Ranges:$125 to $329/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1982 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:608 to 2,276Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
College Hill is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in College Hill are about $65,000 – $560,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unknown basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.