- Current Prices:$149,900 to $160,000
- Closed Prices:$61,800 to $349,900
- Median Sale Price:$169,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$97
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $180
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1956 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,038 to 3,919Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
College Park is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in College Park are about $60,000 – $400,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.