- Current Prices:$239,000 to $1,953,000
- Closed Prices:$100,000 to $1,427,500
- Median Sale Price:$323,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$231
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $650/quarter,$0 to $1200,$0 to $1875/mo,$0 to $600
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1916 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:544 to 8,752Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
The community of College Park offers a great range of choices for buyers. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $25 to $1,875, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,133 to as high as $20,573. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $25 to $1,875. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $824 to as high as $12,790.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.