- Current Prices:$165,000 to $1,725,000
- Closed Prices:$110,000 to $2,050,000
- Median Sale Price:$380,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$269
- Association Fee Ranges:$600,$0 to $700,$0 to $650/quarter,$0 to $1875/mo,$0 to $1
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1910 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:544 to 6,845Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
College Park is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in College Park are about $180,000 – $2,700,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 1-car garage, 2-car garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.