- Current Prices:$309,900 to $424,900
- Closed Prices:$217,500 to $520,000
- Median Sale Price:$265,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$149
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $800,$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,518 to 4,109Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in College Park are about $190,000 – $350,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.