- Closed Prices:$205,000 to $1,150,000
- Median Sale Price:$772,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$260 to $299/mo,$0 to $435
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1955 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:1,344 to 2,789Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, College Park features a handful of single-family, condo and manufactured options. The homes in College Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in College Park are about $135,000 – $1,495,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage, 2-car garage, 1-car garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.