- Current Prices:$673,000 to $1,600,000
- Closed Prices:$290,000 to $420,000
- Median Sale Price:$405,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$276
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$300/mo,$615 to $900/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:880 to 4,894Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
In terms of home type, College Quarter features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in College Quarter are about $290,000 – $1,245,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.