- Current Prices:$429,990 to $1,895,000
- Closed Prices:$340,000 to $1,510,000
- Median Sale Price:$525,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$269
- Association Fee Ranges:$65 to $300/mo,$615/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1925 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:880 to 4,894Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
College Quarter features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the needs of those looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $65 to $615, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,225 to as high as $12,705. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $65 to $615. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,950 to as high as $6,629.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.