- Current Prices:$68,000 to $325,000
- Closed Prices:$29,900 to $323,000
- Median Sale Price:$180,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$119
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $240/mo,$0,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1926 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:594 to 4,619Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Collier Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Collier Heights are about $75,000 – $270,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.